Sunday, May 1, 2016

CWS Challenge #2: CAS (Clean and Simple)

Hello, dear friends!

Thank you so much for participating in our first Challenge last month! So many beautiful cards!!! 
We'll be announcing the winners on the 5th!

And welcome back to our second challenge...CAS Cards!!!





Sponsors:


3 Digital Stamps from Cre8tive Hands 
(for RANDOM Winner)


&


a $15 Gift Certificate from STAMPlorations
or 
Choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils
(for RANDOM Winner)



Just a friendly reminder that, to be considered for the prizes, you must include stamping in your cards (up to 3), link back to us and add our challenge graphic! =)


Here's some inspiration from our DT:

Lilian (using Cre8tive Hands' image: Dog with Hat)














13 comments:

  1. Awesome creations, ladies!! Thanks for the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining our first challenge miss Lady :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a fun challenge ladies and for sharing your gorgeous creations with us too. First time here and I am following too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thans Karen for following our challenge and hope you join us soon :) see you in gallery :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful creation by the DT, and I love CAS, submitting my card soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty...will be so happy if you join us soon...hugs

      Delete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT! Your cards are all very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jerrie my friend hope you try to join CAS ...I think you Can...try to out of the box...cant wait to see your CAS card Jerrie ...thanks for joining our first challenge :)

      Delete
  5. Another fun challenge with great inspiration from the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to DT Member Bille A. for inviting me over to play along with you all in Challenge #2. Wonderful inspiration by the DT and I look forward to seeing many more challenges here! I have added your challenge to my challenge list on the side of my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful to have another fantastic CAS challenge! Thank you for your amazing inspiration art!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for inspiring us to go CAS. I had fun creating my card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monika, I saw your sweet comment on Cornelia's Happy Flowers Inspiration Card over at STAMPlorations. I did not know about your fun card challenge. My card was Inspired by Cornelia's and fit your challenge..stamping and CAS so I joined in your fun. Hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!